Betting on the English Premier League, or the EPL, has never been simpler!
Whether you want to wager against a rival or put some capital behind your club, we’re here to show you how to bet on the EPL.
So, let’s break down the best betting options when it comes to English Premier League football.
Premier League Moneyline (H2H)
The moneyline is the simplest EPL bet to make.
Betting the moneyline in most sports means you are picking a team to win the game outright. Given there are three possible outcomes in every soccer match, the draw option is available too. This is why you will sometimes see ‘Three-way Moneyline‘ referenced.
If a team/draw is favored they will have a “-” next to their name. Conversely, the underdog will have a “+.”
- If a team has a -200 moneyline it means you need to wager $200 in order to win $100.
- If a team has a “+” moneyline, it flips. The + tells us how much you would win betting $100, if you win of course.
- For example, a +150 moneyline would mean — if successful — a profit of $150.
- Similarly, if a team had a +185 moneyline, you would make $185 profit — $285 total — when betting $100.
MORE: How to use Dimers Quick Picks
Premier League Spread
Often you’ll hear the term against the spread, largely in NFL betting. This type of bet is less prevalent when it comes to soccer, though.
No different from basketball or football, the spread bet is essentially a sportsbook’s way of leveling out two unequal opponents.
The underdog team is given a ‘head start’ in the form of points. To cover a spread a favored team needs to win the game by the specified amount of points. Meanwhile, an underdog can either win, or lose by the number to cover.
Naturally, the spread numbers aren’t as high in soccer as football but the principle remains identical.
Using the example above, if you bet Everton +1.5, they would need to lose by under 2 goals, draw, or win outright, to cover the spread and profit.
Conversely, if you bet Liverpool (-1.5) against the spread, the Reds would need to win by two or more goals for you to win.
Often it looks like this:
There are times where you will see PK, or Pick ‘Em, when looking at soccer spreads.
PK only appears when a match is incredibly tight and almost too close to call. All your team needs to do is win the game — it doesn’t matter by how much. So long as there are 3 points collected at the final whistle, you’ll receive a nice little bonus in your account.
MORE: What sports can I bet on?
Premier League Three-Way Handicap
You will notice three-way handicaps are equally common. This handicap offers bettors an opportunity to make money even if you think an EPL game may be one-sided.
Chelsea FC -2
Handicap draw -2
Arsenal FC +2
For Chelsea (-2) to cover they would need to win by 3 goals or more. This is because they are starting with a two goal deficit (in betting terms, not for real!). For the handicap draw (-2) to win Chelsea must win by 2 goals exactly. Thereby cancelling out the -2 start.
Finally, if Arsenal lost by one goal, drew, or won, they would cover (+2), given their +2 advantage.
The handicap draw only comes off if a team wins by the exact number specified.
MORE: How to use Dimers Bet Hub
Premier League Over/Under (Total)
Betting the over/under in a Premier League match simply means you are wagering on how many goals will be scored overall, NOT how many one team will score, nor who will win.
Manchester United vs Liverpool — Over/Under 3.5
- Bet the Over (More than 3 goals to be scored by both teams)
- Bet the Under (Less than 3 goals scored in total)
MORE: Dimers Premier League Bet Hub
Premier League Double Chance
As it sounds, double chance betting involves predicting two of the three possible outcomes in a soccer match.
In any game you will have three double chance options:
- Team 1 win + draw (e.g. Crystal Palace FC and draw)
- Team 2 win + draw (e.g. Newcastle United FC and draw)
- Team 1 or Team 2 win (e.g. Crystal Palace or Newcastle United win)
MORE: What are the best sports teams to bet on?
Premier League Futures Bet
Futures bets are exactly what they sound like. You are wagering on an often far away event. If you’re looking to lay down some capital in the hopes of large winnings down the line, this is the bet for you.
Popular future bets include:
- Premier League Winner
- Top 4 Finish
- Premier League Top Scorer
- Champions v The Field
- To Finish Outside The Top 4
- To Finish Bottom
Other common futures bets include PFA Player of the Year — player adjudged the best throughout the season by his peers — along with relegation treble (picking the three teams going down) and a Top-10 finish bet.
The only downside to futures bets is they can take weeks or even months to occur. But, if you’re patient, they can pay off big.
MORE: Celebrities who love to bet on sports
Premier League Prop Bets
Prop bets are popular throughout the EPL season and enable you to bet on almost anything which may unfold in a football game.
You can wager on player props; choosing whether they will achieve over/under a certain amount of yards, or be focused on when a team will score.
Common prop bets include:
- Correct score
- First team to score
- Which team will score last
- Anytime goalscorer
- Player to score 2+/hat-trick
- First player to be shown a card
Depending on the sportsbook, there may be options to include props in a mixed parlay. Although most books force you to have a parlay strictly involving props.
In Dimers’ EPL Bet Hub you have the perfect opportunity to locate some of the best prop bets across the United States. Our predictive analytics model simulates each soccer game 10,000 times to give you the best probabilities for over/under and correct score.
MORE: How do English Premier League Odds Work?
EPL Multiple-Game Bets
Premier League Parlay
A parlay involves more than one wager combined together for greater odds. You can place a same game Premier League parlay — multiple events from one matchup — or alternatively, events across multiple games.
You could take Liverpool FC (-0.5) to cover against Leeds United — beat them by 1 goal or more — and take the over 2.5 goals total in a same-game parlay.
More legs = higher odds and a chance at a larger return. But this also of course means, your chance of cashing are less, so make sure you’re confident in your picks!
In any parlay you will need to get each event correct for there to be a payout. Often there is no refund for getting 7 out of 8 accurate.
MORE: How to use Dimers futures
Premier League Live Betting
Live or in-play betting is where you wager on a soccer game currently in progress. As odds shift throughout the game, you can find the bet to suit you whilst the action continues on.
- Props bets
- Next team to score
- Next goalscorer
- Next player to receive a card
Utilize the Dimers live in-play probabilities section to increase your knowledge and chances of winning on your live bets.
The live probabilities of any EPL match can be accessed through the scoreboards at the top of the Dimers website, the Live Now section and even in the EPL Bet Hub.
Join a sportsbook in your State and start betting today
Top 5 how to bet on english premier league edit by Dream League Soccer Kits With Logo URL
England Premier League Betting Odds & Lines
- Author: betus.com.pa
- Published: 09/04/2022
- Review: 4.79 (505 vote)
- Summary: Why is BetUS a good option to bet on England Premier League Online?
- Source: Financial status is not the only factor to ensure a spot in the Premier League. Getting into the Premier League requires a lot of effort. The Premier League’s worst three teams get demoted every year. Instead, they will be relegated to the …
- Detail: https://www.betus.com.pa/sportsbook/soccer/england-premier-league/
The Beginners Guide to Premier League Betting
- Author: sports.borgataonline.com
- Published: 12/28/2021
- Review: 4.58 (324 vote)
- Summary: The different categories of EPL bets · Individual matches – In this wager, you place a bet on which team will win, or whether it will be a draw. · Title/League …
- Source: Not all teams are created equal in the EPL, and you can rest assured that some squads will be sure to dominate the scoreboard. In the last decade, there has been the emergence of what is more commonly known as “The Big Six”. These are the six teams …
- Detail: https://sports.borgataonline.com/en/blog/beginners-guide-to-premier-league-betting/
English Premier League Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings Sportsbook
- Author: sportsbook.draftkings.com
- Published: 06/18/2022
- Review: 4.34 (399 vote)
- Summary: English Premier League · Sportsbook · Quick Sgp
- Detail: https://sportsbook.draftkings.com/leagues/soccer/england—premier-league%3Fcategory%3Dquick-sgp
Premier League Betting Nov 2022 | Best Sites to Bet on EPL
- Author: bookies.com
- Published: 02/02/2022
- Review: 4.03 (449 vote)
- Summary: The best way to start Premier League betting is to deposit on US sportsbooks like FanDuel, Bet MGM, Caesars, or Draftkings. If you are from Great Britain, you …
- Detail: https://bookies.com/soccer/premier-league
How To Bet On The Premier League from the United States
- Author: howtobetusa.com
- Published: 02/13/2022
- Review: 3.99 (380 vote)
- Summary: Step 3. Place Your Premier League Bets · Open the ‘Soccer’ drop down menu in the sportsbook and select ‘Top Leagues’ -> ‘EPL’. · Select the bet(s) …
- Source: The Premier League is often considered the top professional soccer league in the world. This has especially been the case over the past two years with two Premier League teams competing in the finals of Champions League in 2021, and two EPL teams …
- Detail: https://www.howtobetusa.com/how-to-bet-on-the-premier-league-from-the-united-states/